Do you need insulation contractors serving Zion, Wadsworth, Rosecrans, Antioch and the surrounding areas in northern Illinois? Looking no further than Alpine Insulation, your source for professional insulation and other building products. Builders, contractors and homeowners depend on us for a variety of products and we are proud to serve them.
When you need quality insulation in northern Illinois, you can count on Alpine Insulation, no matter your needs.
An Insulation Company that Meets Every Need
Our team installs fiberglass, spray foam, cellulose, rigid foam and rockwool insulation in homes and buildings, for both new construction and re-insulation (retrofit) projects throughout Lake County and McHenry County.
Residential INSULATION in NORTHERN ILLINOIS
Insulation is an important part of new home construction. It helps ensure the home is as energy-efficient and comfortable possible for future homeowners. Re-insulating older homes is also effective in helping reduce energy bills and saving money. If your bills have been higher than normal, you may need more insulation in the attic and walls.
Whether you’re a homeowner who needs to add insulation to your attic or a home builder looking to rigid foam in a community of homes in Illinois, give us a call to learn more about our home insulation services.
Spray Foam Insulation
Closed-cell spray foam insulation is applied as a liquid that expands into voids and attaches itself firmly to surrounding substrates. Because it completely fills the space between framing members and surrounds things like electrical wires and pipes, it offers impressive air sealing properties. It also offers good water resistance. Other benefits of using spray foam include:
- Excellent air sealing – Helps to keep conditioned air inside while controlling moisture and condensation.
- High insulation performance – With an R-value of 6 to 6.5 per inch, spray foam significantly outperforms fiberglass and cellulose insulation.
- High rigidity – With its strong adherence to nearby surfaces, spray foam insulation can significantly increase the structural integrity of finished wall systems once cured.
- High energy efficiency – With its impressive insulation and air sealing performance, spray foam can significantly reduce energy usage and utility costs.
- Increased comfort – Spray foam can improve heating and cooling performance, comfort, air quality and humidity control.
We pride ourselves on being a trusted, reliable spray foam installer in Northern Illinois. Contact us today to get a project estimate!
Our team also works with builders and contractors on new commercial building construction projects. The right insulation helps ensure the building will be energy-efficient and help future owners reduce their overhead costs. If you own an older building, we can re-insulate it (and remove any old insulation).
Whether you’re a contractor who needs an insulation company for a new warehouse or a business owner who needs to install more insulation in an older office building, Alpine Insulation can help. Contact us to learn more about our commercial insulation services.
In addition to insulation installation, we offer:
- Drywall installation and repair
- Plaster installation and repair
- Steel stud framing installation
- Floor underlayment services
Experienced Insulation Contractors Serving Lake & McHenry Counties
As part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, Alpine Insulation offers the resources and expertise few companies in the local companies can match. Whether you’re a homeowner who needs to re-insulate or a builder looking to install gypsum flooring and spray foam in a new commercial space—give us a call or contact us online. We’re looking forward to working with you!