The right insulation can make a big difference in your home’s comfort and energy efficiency. Alpine Insulation is your go-to company for all things insulation. Whether you need to add insulation to a new build or retrofit your older home, we’ve got you covered. We can also remove insulation, install and repair drywall and more.
We serve areas in and around Illinois, including Zion, Wadsworth, Rosecrans and Antioch.
At Alpine Insulation, we can provide the insulation services you need to keep your home comfortable without spending a fortune on heating and cooling bills. We work on new constructions and existing homes.
High-quality insulation offers benefits like:
- Reduced energy costs: Your HVAC system won’t need to over-work itself to achieve your thermostat setting, so your bills will drop.
- Improved climate control: You’ll enjoy even, efficient heating and cooling.
- Reduced infestations: You can effectively keep out rodents, insects and mold.
- Increased noise resistance: Acoustic enclosures can achieve up to 51 dB of sound insulation.
Our Residential Insulation Services
Make sure you have efficient insulation in your home where you need it most. Our insulation services include:
- Attic insulation: The attic is the most important place to insulate in any home. Insulating your attic properly can prevent heat loss during the winter and keep heat out in the summer.
- Basement insulation: Insulating your basement can significantly reduce energy costs while preventing moisture and mold damage.
- Crawl space insulation: Whether your home has a vented or unvented crawl space, insulating the area can help lower your heating costs and prevent moisture damage.
- Wall insulation: Adding as much insulation to the exterior walls as possible can greatly improve your comfort and reduce energy costs.
- Floor insulation: Adding floor insulation can reduce energy costs and keep sound from traveling between floors if you have a multi-story home or finished basement.
Types of Insulation
It’s important to consider factors like climate and budget when selecting which insulation will go in your home. Alpine Insulation can help. Our insulation materials include:
For more information on insulating your home properly, check out our homeowner’s resource guide to insulation.
Our commercial insulation services are available for existing buildings and new construction. We’ve worked with business owners and property managers for many years, both on large-scale commercial buildings and smaller projects.
We’re skilled at working with offices, warehouses, restaurants and more.
Insulation doesn’t last forever. Over time, it degrades and takes water damage, so insulation removal is the first step to retrofitting or re-insulation. This process must be professionally handled to avoid contamination or other safety hazards.
Fiberglass particles can affect your skin, eyes, nose and lungs. We have the correct equipment, PPE and techniques to handle removal safely. If your insulation has lost its density or gotten damaged, contact our removal professionals.
Our full range of services goes beyond insulation installation. We also install, remove and repair:
If your insulation isn’t having the effects you want, discuss additional air sealing options by calling 866-261-1090.
Trusted Insulation Company in Northern Illinois
There’s a reason Alpine Insulation is the go-to insulation specialist in northern Illinois. With 40 years of experience, we’ve gained extensive knowledge in our industry.
We rely on the most innovative tools and materials on the market today because you deserve nothing but the best.
Call (866) 261-1090 or contact us online today to start your next insulation project.